Sunday, January 31, 2010

Learning Still

Oh the things you learn about yourself when you start to log your journey through life. I think sometimes I sabotage myself. I lost some weight this week and the next day I was like a child at a carnival eating every sweet, salty, savory thing I wanted. Diet? What diet? Exercise? Never heard of it. Now when I get back on the scale tomorrow, I'm sure I'll feel so sorry for myself. Truthfully, the more I become aware of my shortcomings, the more I'm able to face my demons and chase them off. Next weekend….next weekend will be different. Why waste my time feeling sorry. I chose it. Now deal with it girl. Change your behavior!

1 comment:

  1. I'm dealing with this demon myself. I eat 2 cookies and go "Why did I do that?!" and then eat another one...so stupid. Instead I've loaded up on fruits to help cut the sugar craving. You can do it lady! Keep going with the Wii fit. You're lucky to have it!

    ReplyDelete